The ZEHNDER sewage pump range uses both macerator and vortex principles to move waste in the most effective and efficient manner.
Grinding blades, fibre cutting inserts and other systems are used depending on the model and purpose to make these pumps best of class.
Along with the SANIFLO range of pumps, both macerator and vortex, most appplications, premises and solutions required are covered.
Download the price list below and give us a call if you are a professional / tradesperson or retail outlet. The prices listed are RRP so if you do not fall into the categories mentioned this price is what you will be charged plus vat and shipping, unless we have promotions running.
Highlights of the pumps qualities are as follows :-
- submersible waste water pump made of high-grade cast iron
- Use for portable and stationery (coupling system) purposes
- Shaft is stainless steel, housing and impeller cast iron
- motor winding with thermal winding protection (M version only)
- mechanical seal and additional shaft seal
- Single and Three phase motor options
- version ‘KS’ with mounted compact float switch (fits into pipes with an inner diameter larger than 300 mm)
- M version has mounted float switch
- T version – retrofittable float switch available as accessory