The ZEHNDER sewage pump range uses both macerator and vortex principles to move waste in the most effective and efficient manner.
Grinding blades, fibre cutting inserts and other systems are used depending on the model and purpose to make these pumps best of class.
Along with the SANIFLO range of pumps, both macerator and vortex, most appplications, premises and solutions required are covered.
Download the price list below and give us a call if you are a professional / tradesperson or retail outlet. The prices listed are RRP so if you do not fall into the categories mentioned this price is what you will be charged plus vat and shipping, unless we have promotions running.
Highlights of the pumps qualities are as follows :-
- submersible waste water pump made of high-grade stainless steel
- Magnet coupling between motor and impeller – sealless version
- motor winding with thermal winding protection
- mechanical seal and additional shaft seal
- horizontal pressure outlet 1 ¼” MPT
- version ‘A’ with mounted float switch
- version ‘KS’ with mounted compact float switch (fits into pipes with an inner diameter larger than 300 mm)
- protection grade IP 68 – fully submersible
- pump housing, motor housing, shaft and suction strainer made of stainless steel, impeller made of polyamide
- jacket cooled mono-phase motor