The ZEHNDER sewage pump range uses both macerator and vortex principles to move waste in the most effective and efficient manner.
Grinding blades, fibre cutting inserts and other systems are used depending on the model and purpose to make these pumps best of class.
Along with the SANIFLO range of pumps, both macerator and vortex, most appplications, premises and solutions required are covered.
Download the price list below and give us a call if you are a professional / tradesperson or retail outlet. The prices listed are RRP so if you do not fall into the categories mentioned this price is what you will be charged plus vat and shipping, unless we have promotions running.
Highlights of the pumps qualities are as follows :-
- robust, adjustable cutting system made of corrosion-resistant special alloy
- double bidirectional mechanical seals with intermediate oil chamber
- horizontal pressure outlet with flange DN 50
- energy-efficient, explosion-proof sewage pump made of cast iron for portable and stationary (coupling system) purposes
- motor housing, pump housing, seal carrier and impeller made of cast iron
- lateral cable gland with strain relief and kink protection
- protection grade IP 68 – fully submersible