The SANIFLO Sanicubic 1 is the leading twin motor macerator and pump engineered to handle discharge of waste from one or two WC’s combined with waste water from multiple other appliances. It is ideal for use in larger domestic applications and also in busy business environments such as shops, restaurants, pubs & hotels.
With the Sanicubic 1 model both pumps are fitted with high-performance macerators, which normally operate alternately. Both pumps will run at the same time in instances of excessive inflow, while if one pump becomes faulty, the other takes over to ensure consistent operation.
The Sanicubic 1 also features an inbuilt dual alarm system.
Why choose a Saniflo Sanicubic 1?
- Ideal for busy business environments and larger domestic situations
- Tough, heavy-duty, reliable, macerator pump
- External hard-wired audio and visual alarms with 5 m cable
- Features integrated non-return valves
- Working temperature of 35°C, will handle up to 70°C for short periods
- IP67 Rated
Please note, isolation valves must be fitted to inlet and discharge pipework for maintenance purposes.
The Sanicubic 1 tank is fitted with 2 dip tubes; one tube controls motor operation and the other controls the alarm system:
- Long pickup tube (normal operation): as soon as the waste water level in the tank reaches the triggering point in the long tube, the pumping system starts up
- Short pickup tube (inflow overload operation): if the waste water level in the tank reaches the upper point, a contact is closed and the auxiliary pumping system is triggered. The contact also sets off an audible and visual alarm
- Saniflo Descaler – For trouble-free maintenance