The SANIFLO sewage pump range uses both macerator and vortex principles to move waste in the most effective and efficient manner.
Grinding blades, fibre cutting inserts and other systems are used depending on the model and purpose to make these pumps best of class.
Along with the ZEHNDER range of pumps, both macerator and vortex, most appplications, premises and solutions required are covered.
Highlights of the pumps qualities are as follows :-
- puddle sucker – submersible waste water pump, made of corrosion- and shock-resistant polypropylene and high-grade stainless steel
- intake from 15 mm and suction down to 1 mm
- motor winding with thermal winding protection
- mechanical seal and additional shaft seal
- in automatic mode with ENS 1.1 (art.no.11414), switch-on point approx. 25 cm, switch-off point approx. 3 mm
- vertical pressure outlet 1″MPT with hose connection DN 25
- integrated non-return valve
- FSP 330 with ENS 1.1 fits into pipes with an inner diameter larger than 200 mm
- protection grade IP 68 – fully submersible