The SANICUBIC 1 GR is a lifting station with 1 IP68 certified motor, equipped with a high-performance cutting blade system.
The SANICUBIC 1 GR is available in 5 versions for 4 high level lifting performances. It has 5 entries to ensure it is possible to raise all wastewater even in the most demanding circumstances.
The station comes standard with a remote control box as well as audible and visual alarms.
The Sanicubic 1 GR is a new unit in the range with one motor macerator or vortex pump. The motors are available in 4kw, 5.5kw, 6.3kw or 8.7kw sizes. It is designed for commercial use in heavy-demand applications, as it can handle from 120 to 165 cubic metres per hour. It includes five inlets, allowing connection of several toilets/wash basins/appliances/etc.
The Sanicubic 1 GR is easy to install as it stands on the floor and therefore no excavation is needed to place it below ground. It comes with a hard-wired alarm on an externally mounted control box, plus a secondary hard-wired audio/visual alarm with five metre cable, so it can be placed remotely.
Why choose Sanicubic 1 GR ?
- Ideal for demanding commercial situations
- Large tank volume (55L)
- Large bore vortex pump which can pump away waste without the need to macerate
- Easy to install – no need to excavate
- Two hard-wired alarms and remote management box for ultimate safety
- Can be connected to Building Management System
- Working temperature of 55ºC
- Discharge through 100mm pipework
- Will handle temperatures up to 70ºC for short periods (See Sanicom 1 and Sanicom 2 for higher temperatures and longer periods)
- IP68 rated
- 5 Year Extended Manufacturers Guarantee available
- Saniflo Descaler – For trouble-free maintenance
- Free Nationwide Delivery
- Same Day Dispatch
- Free Saniflo Advice
- All products in stock
- Saniflo Installation
- Saniflo Service
- Saniflo Repair