The WasteAway 400 is simply a tank which is gravity fed from your toilet, washing machine, shower, etc. It has a built-in pressure switch which detects the incoming waste and starts a pump, combined with cutting blades. This reduces the effluent to an easy-to-pump fluid which is then pumped along small diameter pipes into the drains. A non-return valve is fitted as standard, enabling the unit to pump up to 7 metres vertically.
Why choose the WasteAway 400?
- Cost-efficient alternative to Saniflo, Grundfos, or Stuart Turner models
- This machine can be seen as an alternative to the Saniflo models – SaniTop, SaniPro, SaniPlus Up, the Stuart Turner models WasteFlow WC2 and Wasteflow WC3 and some Grundfos
- Easy service and maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Compact, neat and unobtrusive
- Inlets on both sides of unit
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Save 50% off the RRP
A WasteAway macerator enables you to add extra facilities within your home. All you need is a water and an electric power supply. WasteAway macerators are easy, quick, and economic to install and allow you to add a number of different facilities. From simple set-ups such as a cloak room or shower room, to larger facilities such as a bathroom, or even a kitchen complete with dishwasher and washing machine.
The WasteAway 400, along with all other WasteAway systems, can be bought online with the reassurance of dealing with the one of the leading online macerator suppliers in Ireland.
WasteAway 400 installation and servicing is available through the sole Irish WasteAway approved engineers at www.drain-it.ie